HOME OGGETTI 3D LIBRI CORSI TUTORIAL FORUM SHOP CONTATTI   LOGIN









 

.OAF OBJECTS IN ARTLANTIS R

Aperto da wapleton, 20 Gennaio 2007, 15:13

« precedente - successivo »

0 Utenti e 1 Visitatore stanno visualizzando questo topic.

wapleton

Hi, folks!

Nice site! Useful and interesting tutorials and download sections! I hace recently download some .oaf trees to use them into Artlantis R; but once opened, the software cannot "recognize" the new objects i just simple "copied and pasted" into an existing library... how can I do to use them? There's some tutorial or previous post explaining it?

Thanks a lot!

I'm from Spain, so there's no problem about replying in italian, I hope I'll understand almost all ... (I hope...) Thanx!!!

Kiru

#1
Hi Wapleton...



You can see something interesting on ABVENT site a this liink...

VideoTutorials

http://www.artlantis.com/community/tutorials/#

in this section:

Objects and Shaders

Adding new elements in the catalog window...

or... You can search here...  into archiradar.it  site... 

with  botton 


Cerca nel forum

There is many TOPIC about this kind of question...

but I think there is only italian answer at your question... if you don't have a problem to read... it's OK!!!  :wink:

See you man....

saluti alla prossima...

:D

AutoCAD 2012 - ArchiCAD 15 - Art*Lantis 4 Studio

Win 7 pro - Quadcore i7 2700K - 16 DDR3 RAM - SSD OCZ Vertex 3 Max - Geforce 560 GTX Ti

Memento Audere Semper - Usque ad Finem

www.doclace.it